1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

The Elder Scrolls Online Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cerebral79, Apr 6, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

2. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I love the Elder Scrolls universe, but I`m still not willing to pay a monthly sub fee for this one. I heard a lot of good things about it, though. Once it will go free to play, I will check it out for sure. And I hope it will go free to play. :D

3. Robert12345

Robert12345 New Member

I'm a gamer myself and I love the Elder Scrolls series but theres no way I'm paying the monthly fee for it. I don't think many people will pay so hopefully the price will lower or if lucky it goes free to play.

4. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

I think ESO will definitely go free to play in the future. It already received massive negative feedback from game reviewers and big YouTube personalities alike. I`m still curious about it though. :D