1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Vape Kult - Temple (Premium Line) Review

Discussion in 'Vaping mods Reviews' started by BombVapes, Sep 23, 2015.

1. BombVapes

BombVapes New Member

[​IMG]

Hello, and welcome to BombVapes vaping hardware and e-liquid reviews. Today we'll be taking a look at a tantalising selection of e-liquids direct from Vape Kult, a U.S based vendor operating out of Auburn, New York. Let's get you initiated. Repeat after me: Eat, sleep, vape, repeat. Welcome to the Vape Kult, robes are mandatory.

On the menu today from the Temple line: Mother of Mercy, Angels Blood, Masonberry, Templar, and last but not least, Valhalla.

Liquid stats.
    Ratio:
    PG/VG undisclosed
    Nicotine: 3mg
    Price: 15ml $11.99, 30ml $20.99
    Shipping: U.S flat rate $2.99. Checkout for international shipping quote

All Temple (premium line) Vape Kult liquids are available with a nicotine content of 0, 3, 6, 12, 18, and 24mg. PG/VG ratios seem to be fixed, and as I'm unable to find any details on the website, I'm not sure what those ratios are.

Click here to read the full review...