1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaping and drinking

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by Gelsemium, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

We all know that it's a cliche to smoke a cigarette and drink a coffee. What about vaping, do you like to vape and drink? What's your favorite drink while vaping?

[​IMG]

2. NomadicCaches

NomadicCaches New Member

My favorite are two that I make every couple of days every summer. I make a large batch of iced coffee concentrate as well as sun tea. Every day after work I get a nice cup of iced coffee and then drink either water or iced tea for the remainder of the night. I'm always vaping with one of those drinks in my hand. Seeing as how I mostly vape Peach through many different vendors, it goes very well with my iced tea in the evenings.

3. SilvioMaF

SilvioMaF New Member

When I drink I like to smoke a cigarette. It's my only excuse to smoke cigarettes, I'm still not off them. But when I'm not drinking I usually stay on vaping. :D

4. alexisfinch24

alexisfinch24 New Member

I actually do love to have a drag of vapor while I am enjoying a good glass of french vintage wine. I am a very busy woman and, when I get home at night nothing is more of a treat to me than that. So, I guess the old cliche still holds true for most avid nicotine addicts of the technological advancement age of electronic cigarettes and vapor with nicotine.

5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

LOL, so vaping and drinking aren't good for you really, you prefer the old cigarette with your drinks... :)

Alexis, that sound something really classy and relaxing to do at the end of the day. :cool:

6. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

Why do you think you prefer an actual cigarette when drinking?
    Does the taste of the drink hang around the e-cig for a long time after?
    Or is it just something that makes you feel better?

7. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

While vaping I like to drink iced tea or just pure water. Actually I drink water all of the time. I barely drink coffee because I don't like it.

8. Jenbug0421

Jenbug0421 New Member

I really don't like vaping while drinking because I feel like I'm a failure because I have to do 2 things at once that are very bad for you. I do like to drink at times, but very little and no vapor while doing so. :D

9. deebee

deebee New Member

I always have my e-cig handy for the most part. There are two absolute times when I need to puff without fail. Number 1 is when I am drinking any type of coffee. The second is when I am having an alcoholic beverage. These 2 things just go hand and hand. When I others this question, a lot of them feel the same way. You just have to be careful when mixing flavors. For example, a coffee e-cig does NOT taste good with Bacardi Pineapple lol.

10. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

Yeah, I imagine that if we smoked cigarettes and used to smoke them while having coffee or with alcohol, those habits will not change just because we are vaping instead.

11. Peninha

Peninha Member

I agree that it's exactly what happens, I mean, we just replace the cigarette smoking habit for a more healthy and economic one called vaping and if we use to smoke and drink we will continue to do it.

12. rorshach

rorshach New Member

I love having a good craft beer and vaping.. especially a potent (but NOT pungent) IPA.. mmmm.