1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaping and studying

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by Gelsemium, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

When I was a student I was a cigarette smoker and I could not pass without it while studying. If you're still a student or just if you have some stressful job, does vaping help you to relax or is it something you do separately?

2. Peninha

Peninha Member

Actually I used to smoke a lot when I was studying, studying made me nervous in a way I guess, so I needed to take breaks every once in a while and the cigarette was the perfect companion, so together, but separate at the same time I guess.

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

Actually I still had those old monitors and when I was working on the computer I had an astray under it so the white monitor turned yellow... :roll: If I was vaping back than this would not have happened and my lungs would have thanked me.

4. Peninha

Peninha Member

That is really a good example for us to see what we are inhaling when we smoke regular cigarettes and how we can improve our lives by switching to vaping.

5. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I never smoked when I was studying, but I guess that a lot of people smoke to relax because their nervous.

6. rorshach

rorshach New Member

Keeps a 10 minute break from becoming a 30 min - 1 hr adventure.. I was ADD as all hell in college, wish we had e-cigs back then. Would have been great for staying on task as I could have simply stayed in doors.