1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaping in a society

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by foodietr, Jun 5, 2014.

Do you feel that vaping is accepted socially in your country?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Can't say

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. foodietr

foodietr New Member

Do you think it is accepted socially? Check out the poll I posted below.

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

Actually the poll is above. :p

I think vaping is accepted, why shouldn't it be? It might be something unusual to a significant amount of people, but once they realize what it is there is nothing not accept really.

3. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

I think vaping is accepted, it might still be considered a bit odd by some people, but it's definitely accepted.
    I think if smoking is acceptable then there's no reason for vaping to not be.

4. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

Vaping is becoming more accepted but I see the way people look at me when I vape. I hate the negative connotations that people associate with people who vape/smoke. It's mainly the 40+ generations that are not so open to vaping I've found (atleast for where I am from). Since I am still fairly young I feel like people automatically assume I am up to no good. Oh well. I guess I just look like a BAMF B) Can't argue with that :p