1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

VaporX E-Liquid

Discussion in 'Eliquid/EJuice Reviews' started by cerebral79, Apr 24, 2014.

1. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

So I was at my local gas station buying a a nice cold beer and saw that they were sellling e-juice. The brand was VaporX and it was really "Pre Packaged" if ya know what I mean. I picked up a 10ml bottle of cafe latte, sweet strawberry and vanilla dream.

OMG these mass produced juices are garbage.... I guess I should have steeped them for a few days but initially they tasted like perfume.

All in all i can try a few different flavors but I highly recommend buying juices from a boutique firm that doesn't mass produce their juices.

2. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

Never tried or seen VaporX juice before. The brand that I vape is Hangsen, some kind of Chinese producer, and although some of their liquid really smells and tastes very synthetic and reminds you of perfume, I got used to them after a while. There are only a handful of brands in my country, so until I learn how to brew my own juice, I have no choice. :D

3. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

actually to be fair, I didn't steep the juices, that will probably help a lot.