1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you vaping on now?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by J3NN4, May 5, 2014.

1. J3NN4

J3NN4 Member

I've been hooked on Koko Puff's by Flavorz by Joe for the past few days. Seriously tastes just like cocoa puffs. Only downside is, it's making me crave them :( Pretty much everything by Flavorz has been great in my opinion, but this is definitely a new favorite.

2. derailed

derailed Member

I'm currently vaping some vanilla flavor I bought from a local e-cig shop. It's one of my all-time favorites, besides honey and mint. Oh, I also have some strawberry flavor, but don't like it as much.

3. Andrei

Andrei New Member

Right now, I am trying the fabulous chocolate flavor and I must say that I really like it! I would have never expected it to be that good, actually.

4. J3NN4

J3NN4 Member

I'm extremely impressed by some of the chocolate flavors. I guess it's probably much easier to produce that than it is something like tobacco, since the flavoring is already there thanks to a lot of other products.

5. tmbits

tmbits New Member

I am vaping a superb Caramel Cappucino! One of my very favorite flavours!

6. Andrei

Andrei New Member

Well, I'm not a fan on tobacco on e-cigs, really. It is just not the same as for regular cigars. Also, chocolate smell is the best!

7. derailed

derailed Member

Well, I couldn't say that all the chocolate flavors are good. Only if you're a big chocolate lover. Anyways, I usually don't like them, but only some of them.

8. Rocky

Rocky New Member

I use a Pax vaporizer for medicinal pot. It works really well and stays charged for a long time. It is also nice in the winter when I don't want to go outside to smoke!
    there have been some counterfeit Pax vaporizers out there so be careful if you are trying to buy one of ebay etc.

9. J3NN4

J3NN4 Member

I've been meaning to mention this, one of my favorite liquids right now is actually called "Derailed" and it's sort of a vanilla/caramel/hint of cinnamon flavor. Every time I see your username I immediately want to vape on it.

10. derailed

derailed Member

Oh, what a coincidence! Well, now I'm prouder than ever of my username.

Hm, does the cinnamon flavor actually exist? I've never found on in the nearby shops. I would love to try it.