1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

What brands make the best e-cigs?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by brandon0818x, Jun 6, 2014.

1. brandon0818x

brandon0818x New Member

I'm still quite new. I'm looking into buy an actual e-cig that will last me a while. Does anyone have any suggestions on which ones to get or what brands to look out for?

2. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

3. wvboarder

wvboarder Member

I know I'm going to have my head chopped off by the serious vapers but I really love my Blu E-cigg. I love the convenience of having the batteries charger and refills all in one place. I've tried other brands and none have really stood up to Blu, which is surprising since they get negative reviews all the time. Maybe I just got lucky with one that works great.

4. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

lol no one should bash someone for using the cig-a-likes if it is working for them (i watch for flaming like that when I moderate).

I used some generic ones when I made the switch a year ago and for awhile they were just fine but I eventually did want "more" from my my vaping so I picked up a vision spinner and a few dual coil clearomizers.

Vape on!

5. wvboarder

wvboarder Member

Cool I have a few friends that swear by the vision devices. I am pretty impressed by the way they work whenever I try them as well. I'm considering stepping it up but for right now the single use and cheaper rechargeable ones do the trick. I do stare longingly at some of the modded ones for sale on FaceBook but for not it's just not in the budget. Maybe it will be by the end of the year.