1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

What is inside our e-cig?

Discussion in 'New To Vaping' started by Gelsemium, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

The e-cig is something that benefits our health and it's not so expensive, but it's at the same time an advanced piece of technology, that didn't exist a couple of decades ago, at least in such an advanced way. Do you think it will remain like this or will progress in another direction? Is this the optimal e-cig?

[​IMG]

2. Peninha

Peninha Member

Pretty cool picture Gelsemium, I guess that when we are holding an electronic cigarette we don't often think if the technology inside of it. I love the led light detail to make it look similar to a regular cigarette, that fools the brain as well! :)

3. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

Really interesting picture, the technology inside is complex but at the same time very simple, everything makes a lot of sense.
    I love the detail of the LED as well, it doesn't take up much space and it's a nice visual effect.