1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your fav e-juice blend?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by copacetic, May 12, 2014.

1. copacetic

copacetic New Member

So, maybe I'm just a slow learner, but I JUST realized you can mix e-juices. This is particularly awesome for me, because I have a short attention span and love 'new' things. If you mix and match your current e-juices, you can create some awesome blends (or Frankenstein).

I've only got a limited number of flavours right now, but my current favourite mix is vanilla and coffee. Mmmmm. Does anyone else have some good suggestions or personal faves?

2. derailed

derailed Member

Vanilla and chocolate. Although I'm not a very big fan of chocolate, it's one of the best mixes I've tried so far. I recommend it, it's a very unique taste!

3. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Member

I haven't tried mixing the juices yet, but I would like to...especially since I bought a new juice that I just cannot stand. It tastes terrible.

4. derailed

derailed Member

I also love the vanilla-lemon blend. It has a refreshing effect on me, and it's nice after a long hot summer day. It's stingy, but nice. I like spicy stuff.

5. askanison

askanison New Member

My favorite juice i have mixed so far has been Blueberry, blood orange, raspberry, with a hint of menthol. It is like a berry melody with a little taste of ice cold air. Lovely mix if i do say so myself.

6. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I didn't try blending e-juices yet, but if I will in the future I will probably blend vanilla and blackberry.