1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you buy?

Discussion in 'Eliquid Discussion' started by VapingForums, Sep 19, 2015.

1. VapingForums

VapingForums Administrator Staff Member

Where do you buy your Vaping Juice? Order it online or local B&M?

I usually pick it up local but I have been thinking about ordering some offline because I can get more juice for the same price or alittle less or more depending on what size I want.

125ml for $19

2. trlrtrash13

trlrtrash13 Member

I'm an over the road trucker so I order most of my juice online and have it waiting for me when I get home. I also buy some juices from some vape shops I stop at across the country. I don't buy any juice locally because none of the local shops have anything I really like.

3. BombVapes

BombVapes New Member

I like to try out as many juices as I can, so I'm usually ordering a few bottles from different places every few days.
    Doesn't do the bank account too well though, and a lot of the juices just sit gathering dust :<

4. JaiD@vapeladies

JaiD@vapeladies New Member

I do try to support the local vape community but do most of my ejuice shopping online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk