1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Which brand is best?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by atribble73, Jul 17, 2014.

1. atribble73

atribble73 New Member

I have seen the blu e-cigs at stores and then there are actual vapor shops, which is the best to buy and that will work?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

Honestly while I don't have anything against the cig-a-likes like Blue I felt they were a bit lacking in vapor and flavor production as well as throat hit so I would go to a vapor shop or online and get something like this Vision Spinner Joye Ego-C Twist Combo at a minimum.

There are cheaper kits that have ego twists in them but this is just one that I found at the site i shop at.

3. alash

alash New Member

Well, here is the answer.

I use them every day. So I have experience with the possible drawbacks, what you need to look out for, and most of all, which e cigarettes are the most satisfying.

This is one of the best in my opinion: VaporZone.

◾Apollo
    ◾Volcano
    ◾NJOY
    ◾Blue Cigs
    ◾Ever Smoke
    ◾Joy etech
    ◾Smoke free
    ◾Green Smoke