1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Which genre of music do you prefer?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by derailed, May 8, 2014.

1. derailed

derailed Member

I'll go for metal. My favorite metal genres are black, death, doom, folk, Celtic, symphonic and a bit of DSB. My favorite band is Pantera, though groove metal isn't one of my favorite genres.

What about you?

2. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Member

I am a music junkie, so I'm pretty versatile when it comes to genres. I find myself appreciating all music genres because I know the hard work it takes to put into writing, etc.

If I had to tell you what genre I listen to the most, I would have to go with alternative rock, or any rock music for that matter. ;)

3. llamajesus

llamajesus New Member

I'll listen to basically anything but country, but my favorite genres would definitely have to be either alternative rock or rock.

4. vdenayb23

vdenayb23 New Member

I like all kinds of music but my favorite would be R&B I just love the feel of this music. It always puts me in a good mood. I can listen to this music all day. I fall asleep to it. Get dressed to it. l Listen to it while im driving. R&B is part of my everyday.

5. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Member

I like a wide range of music. When I was younger I listened to metal, punk, rock and alternative, but now apart from that I also listen do dance and pop, so it's a big mix how you can see. I don't like rap or African music though, it's just not my rhythm.

6. titohunter

titohunter New Member

The only thing i can put up with is country music. I can't put up with anything else man. I listen to a lot of old Jackson 5 too, but i couldn't live without country music.

7. wvboarder

wvboarder Member

In general I like everything except classic and metal but recently I've become pretty addicted to techno and jam bands. Give me some Bassnectar, Dark Star, or Yonder Mountain any day! I don't discriminate. Everyone should be allowed to love the music they choose. Can't we all just get along?