1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Which is the first flavor you've tried out?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by derailed, Apr 25, 2014.

1. derailed

derailed Member

For me it's the Red Bull flavor. I didn't like it at all, and I still can't stand it. I was like "Oh my God, this tastes horrible! I'm never ever going to do it again!". But then I tried out Vanilia flavor from my friend's vaper, and realised it only was because of that Red Bull flavor I didn't really enjoy. Vanilia is still my favorite.

What about you?

2. cerebral79

cerebral79 Member

I went with the strongest Methol flavor I could get my hands on which was Extreme Ice from mtbakervapor.com

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of getting it in 36 mg/ml (Extra Strong), Blend: PG 100% and the first hit nearly killed me lol. I ordered some Caramel Coffee with very low nicotine and 50%/50% pg/vg and mixed them to tone down the Extreme Ice and it tasted pretty good.

I've pretty much used an Extreme Ice and Coffee or tobacco blend since then as my all day vape.

3. WestCoastXO

WestCoastXO New Member

I don't remember the name of it, but I tried my friend's menthol flavor and loved it. I've always been a big fan of peppermint and menthol-flavored products, and this one in particular really reached out to me. It's part of what formed my love for vapes that I have today!

4. ChrisA

ChrisA Member

The first flavor I tried was something they called Tab Blended. It is a very aromatic and deep flavor, which still is my favorite, although there are others that I like, like Cola or different fruit flavors.

5. Takedon

Takedon Member

Chocolate. I wanted to know what it smelled and felt like, since I already knew its great taste. You know, I'm a big fan of it :D.

6. Greaser

Greaser New Member

The one I tried first was a tobacco flavored fluid. It was pretty close to the real taste. I think I'll try some of the fruit flavors next.

7. Berberita

Berberita New Member

I first tried out the apples flavour. I heared that it tastes very nice and also has a pleasant scent. It was a low concentration one because I was new but I enjoyed it.

8. Takedon

Takedon Member

This was my second try and I must say that I didn't like it that much. I've returned to chocolate and berries in the end.

9. ally79

ally79 New Member

The first flavor that I tried was a smooth tobacco blend and the second one I tried was a peach flavor. I really liked the peach, but it wasn't strong enough for me.

10. Takedon

Takedon Member

You'd think that the first flavor an ex smoker would try is tobacco, right? WRONG. There are many who have tried other flavors, actually.

11. J3NN4

J3NN4 Member

First flavor I ever tried, I believe, was rootbeer.

Not good. I still haven't found one I like, either.

This was way before it got popular, so there was only a handful of places to buy it, and none were close to me. So I settled for buying a sampler pack from someone in Texas, I think. I got so excited when it arrived, too.

I love rootbeer, so I was super happy to buy it and try it, and was let down. Extremely let down. It tasted like burnt spices. I still want to vomit when I think about it.

12. Takedon

Takedon Member

Wow, it must have been difficult for you to start smoking e-cigs if the first flavor was pretty bad :D.