1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Vaping Forums
    First Time Here?
    Welcome to TheVapingForums.com a friendly vaping forum that provides a place for new and veterans vapers. We offer discussions on eJuice, box mods, starter kits and vaping reviews, We also hold contest to win and post cheap deals.
    Dismiss Notice

Who suggested you to try vaping?

Discussion in 'Vaping General Chat' started by derailed, May 12, 2014.

1. derailed

derailed Member

For me it's my good friend that suggested me this. I had pretty severe lung problems, and he told me that vaping really helped him quit. And I decided to give it a try. I want to thank him for "saving my life".

What about you?

2. jjeffers

jjeffers New Member

I honestly think it was myself! Everyone around me has been smoking for a while and my best friend brought up the idea. But after a while, they were (most of them) all on Vapors! I got interested in the topic of "water vapor" and wanted to try it myself! Now i am here !

3. derailed

derailed Member

Well, congratulations on your progress and initiative! Keep on vaping, stay strong and take care! I always admire people who decide to quit smoking, I find them very down-to-Earth.

4. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Member

No one really suggested vaping to me. I just decided I was going to try it and move on from cigarettes. I was sick of waking up feeling disgusting and smelling like I came out of a casket. I just couldn't take it anymore. I ended up falling in love with my vape.